FREE Running Club Orientation & Presentation
Are you considering running a half or full marathon? Looking for a club to train with? Then consider joining one of San Diego’s biggest and best Training Clubs . . . Team VAVi Running Club (TVRC). Our next season is starting soon and we’re hosting an Orientation & Presentation about the club. Learn about the club, meet the coaches and see why over 4,000 runners have been through our programs since 2004!
Main Orientation & Presentation, Tue 1/26/16
Our primary/main orientation and presentation is the one you don’t want to miss:
- When: Tuesday, 1/26/16
- Time: 6:30-7:30p Orientation (6:00p Doors Open*) 7:30p – 8:00p Q&A, Shopping, Etc.
- Where: Road Runner Sports
- What Else: Raffles & Giveaways, Discounted Shopping @ RRS
*Come early to speak directly to the coaches ahead of time, shop around the store, sign-up for the club and meet some of the great people associated with this program.
**UPDATE: 1/22/16 – New Swag & Prizes Added**
We will be raffling off the following goodies on Tuesday night:
- One (1) free entry to the club (or refund if you’ve signed up already)
- One (1) San Diego Half Marathon COMP Entry.
- One (1) Pair of Shoes from RRS
- The usual swag and gear too.
Re-Orientation (and First Group Run), Tue 2/2/16
If you miss the first orientation, no problem, we’ll have another one (albeit limited as we wont’ have the powerpoint presentation, video/pictures, etc.) Location and Time Details can be found on our Test Drive Page. You’ll then have a chance to stick around and see how the club works and join us for our first group run!
- 5:15p – Re-orientation, Q&A, Meet the Coaches
- 6:00p – Group run of 4-6mi w/ nearly 200 like-minded runners
- 7:30p – End
Re-Re-Orientation (Saturday Session), Sat 2/6/16
For those who couldn’t attend on the Tuesday night orientations, or if you missed out, no problem, we’ll have yet another one (albeit limited as we wont’ have the powerpoint presentation, video/pictures, etc.) Location and Time Details can be found on our Test Drive Page. You’ll then have a chance to stick around and see how the club works and meet all of the runners as they return from their regularly scheduled run.
- 8:00a – Re-Re-orientation, Q&A, Meet the Coaches
- 8:30a – End. Meet the runners as they return from their run
- 9:00a – All done, all go home
Final Open House (and Group Run), Sat 2/13/16
We will have one last “Open House” aka Re-Re-orientation on the Saturday morning prior to Registration closing. Location and Time Details can be found on our Test Drive Page. You have the opportunity to be a part of the club in full operation:
- 7:30a – Group run of 6-7mi with nearly 200 like-minded runners in the club
- 9:00a – Social Potluck to stuff yourself with donuts, bagels, goodies & snacks
- 9:15a – Clinic “Intro to Running 101” & Club Q&A
- 9:55a – Raffles & Prizes.
- 10:00a – End.
Road Runner Sports
5553 Copley Drive
San Diego, CA 92111
** All attendees will receive +10% off at RRS during the Orientation.
(This means 20% if you’re a VIP member)