FREE Running Club Orientation & Presentation
Are you considering running a half or full marathon? Looking for a club to train with? Then consider joining one of San Diego’s biggest and best Training Clubs . . . Team VAVi Running Club (TVRC). Our next season is starting soon and we’re hosting an Orientation & Presentation about the club. Learn about the club, meet the coaches and see why over 4,000 runners have been through our programs since 2004!
Main Orientation & Presentation, Tue 1/24/17
Our primary/main orientation and presentation is the one you don’t want to miss:
- When: Tuesday, 1/24/17
- Time: 6:30-7:30p Orientation (6:00p Doors Open*) 7:30p – 8:00p Q&A, Shopping, Etc.
- Where: Road Runner Sports
- What Else: Raffles & Giveaways, Discounted Shopping @ RRS
*Come early to speak directly to the coaches ahead of time, shop around the store, sign-up for the club and meet some of the great people associated with this program.
Re-Orientation (and First Group Run), Tue 1/31/17
If you miss the first orientation, no problem, we’ll have another one (albeit limited as we wont’ have the powerpoint presentation, video/pictures, etc.) Location and Time Details can be found on our Test Drive Page. You’ll then have a chance to stick around and see how the club works and join us for our first group run!
- 5:15p – Re-orientation, Q&A, Meet the Coaches
- 6:00p – Group run of 4-6mi w/ nearly 200 like-minded runners
- 7:30p – End
First Saturday Group Run), Sat 2/4/17
For our Weekend Warriors who can’t make Tuesday nights, the coaches will be onsite at 7:15am to answer questions for anyone who missed the main Orientation. The club will be in operation (and will have left for their run at 7:30am) so you will see and meet the team as they return from their run ~8:45-9:00am
- 7:30a ~8:45a – Regular Club Group Run
Location and Time Details can be found on our Test Drive Page. You’ll then have a chance to stick around and see how the club works and join us for a group run!
Final Open House (and Group Run), Sat 2/11/17
We will have one last “Open House” aka Re-Re-orientation on the Saturday morning prior to Registration closing. Location and Time Details can be found on our Test Drive Page. You have the opportunity to be a part of the club in full operation:
- 7:30a – Group run of 6-7mi with nearly 200 like-minded runners in the club
- 9:00a – Social Potluck to stuff yourself with donuts, bagels, goodies & snacks
- 9:15a – Clinic “Intro to Running 101” & Club Q&A
- 9:45a – Raffles & Prizes & End
- 10:00a – Done
Road Runner Sports
5553 Copley Drive
San Diego, CA 92111
** All attendees will receive +10% off at RRS during the Orientation.
(This means 20% if you’re a VIP member)